We spoke to Neil Bayton, Head of UK Partnerships, at Trustpilot about their silver sponsorship of Meet Magento UK 2019, and what it is that makes their company so successful. Read on to find out more…
1. Can you tell us a little about your company?
Trustpilot is the world’s most powerful review platform. We help consumers make better purchasing decisions and allow brands to listen to their most valuable asset – their customers.
2. How do you feel that your company fits into the wider Magento community?
Trust signals are the number one priority for businesses to stand out from their competition. Trustpilot offers these in abundance with social proof. With an easy to use plug in, the Magento community can easily and quickly integrate Trustpilot reviews to their ecommerce store(s).
3. What were your reasons for sponsoring Meet Magento UK?
Meet Magento gives us a great platform to speak with brands and partners to further extend our reach into the Magento community
4. Why do you think it’s important to take time out to come to events like ours?
It’s important, because not only does it offer the opportunity to speak with prospects but we also get the opportunity to speak with our existing customers too, I don’t think you can speak with your customers enough, so any opportunity we have we like to attend these events.
5. What do you think makes the Magento community so unique?
I think it’s the way that the community came about, through collaboration, sharing ideas and always looking to improve. Toss in some very capable SI’s and ecommerce agencies and you get a fantastic mix to create beautiful, functional, profitable websites.
6. What do you think has been the biggest leap forward in the eCommerce industry so far?
7. What trends, tactics, or tools should we be focusing on in 2019? What do you predict we’ll see this year?
I guess I should say AI. But no, I think personalisation still has a long way to go and can really make a difference for consumers when on site. I love seeing all the traditional commerce tricks and tactics arrive online.
8. Why should merchants attend Meet Magento UK 2019?
This is the tomorrow, today. Speak with vendors and listen to talks on what we will all be seeing in 12-18 months
9. Why should attendees visit you in the Sponsor Marketplace on June 19th?
Your website will be infinity more successful with third-party tech to help win those important new customers. Come say Hi and we can show you how.
Want to know where the team will be? See our Sponsor Marketplace map below: